1. What´s your name?
2. Where do you go to school?
3. What do you like about your school? - ....and...
4. What don´t you like about your school? - .... and...
5. Describe your school. - My school is .... There are ...downstairs/upstairs. There is .... We...uniforms.
6. What are your hobbies? - My hobbies are watching films and swimming. I also like chatting with friends and cycling.
7. What do people in your class like doing? - Peter likes swimming. Jane and Peggy like doing joga.
8. Do you take photos? - Yes, I do./No, I don´t. Are you taking photos? - Yes, I am./No, I´m not.
9. What do you do? x What are you doing?
10. Are you a sporty person? What is your favourite game?xWhat do you like doing?
11. What sports can you do/play in summer?
12. What sports do you like watching on TV?
13. What equipment do you need for football? - I need a football, a jersey and a goal to play football.
14. What are you like? - I am active and strong but sometimes I am lazy.
15. What is good/bad for your health? - It is good to keep fit, eat healthy food and sleep eights hours a day. It is bad to drink too much Coke and watch TV all day.
16. What is your favourite kind of fruit? Is it from the Czech Republic? Is it an exotic fruit?
17. How often do you eat vegetables? What kind of vegetables don´t you like?
18. What are your eating habits? - I love eating fruit and vegetables. I also eat dairy products every day. I also like eating cookies and muffins.
19. What do you usually eat and drink for breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner? (5) – I usually eat a roll with butter and jam and I drink cocoa for breakfast. I usually have only soup for lunch. For dinner I sometimes have chicken with potatoes. I drink water a lot.
20. Do you like going to the ZOO? What animals can you see there?
21. What pets have you got?
22. What does your pet look like? - My dog is really cute. It is white and it has got a long tail.
23. What does your pet eat? - My dog eats dry food but it likes salami too.
24. How do you look after your pet? – I feed my dog every day and I walk it every day.