1. What´s your name? - My name is Petra.
2. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you, too.
3. How are you? - I´m fine, thank you.
4. What time is it? - It is 9 o´clock./It is ten to 9./It is half past three./
It is quarter to one.
5. What is your surname? - My surname is ....
6. How do you spell it? - It is ....
7. How old are you? - I´m ....
8. What do you do? - I´m a pupil.
9. What is your favourite colour and animal? - My favourite colour is blue and my favourite animal is a monkey.
10. Where do you live? - I live in Kralice nad Oslavou.
11. What colour is your pencil case? - It is blue.
12. Who is this? - This is Peter.
13. What is this in English? - It´s a pen.
14. How do you spell it?
15. Where is your mother now? - She is at work/at home.
16. Whose pencil is it? - It is my mum´t pencil./It is Pavla´s pencil.
17. What is your mother´s name? - My mother´s name is ...
18. What does she do? - She is a teacher.
19. When is your birthday? - It is on (the) 4th (of) July.
20. When is your father´s birthday? - It is ... on + day/in+ month.
21. How old is your mother? - She is ....
22. Say two things you can do in a park.
23. Say two things you can do with your mobile.
24. Say three things you can buy in a supermarket.
25. Have you got a pet? - Yes, I have./No, I haven´t.
26. What pet have you got? - I have got a dog.
27. Have you got a sister or a brother? - Yes, I have./No, I haven´t .
28.How many sisters or brothers have you got? – I have got two sisters and I haven´t got a brother.
29. Has your mother got blond hair and big eyes? – She has got blond hair but she hasn´t got big eyes.
30. Has your father got a beard? - Yes, he has. /No, he hasn´t.
31. What time do you get up? - I get ut at seven o´clock.
32. What do you have for breakfast? - I usually have yoghurt for breakfast.